Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Get your bow ties and aprons at Little Bird on Ottawa St.!!!!

I am excited to announce that as of Friday March 11th, 2011 some of my handmade items will be available at Little Bird located at 164 Ottawa St. N. in Hamilton. 

Little Bird is a consignment store that carries children's clothes in sizes 0 to 6x, children's accessories and gently used maternity clothes.  The store also carries a growing selection of locally made items (this includes stuff made by me!)


I currently have bow ties as well as aprons for sale at the store.  The bow ties are real bow ties that are fully adjustable, these would likely fit a person from infant to pre-teen.  I hope to make some tiny ties to better suit an infant's head size.  The aprons currently in the store are appropriate for a child approximate 2-3 years old.  Right now the aprons in store are soft and feminine complete with ruffles, aprons for boys and a size 4-6 are currently in the works, I will let you know when these are available. 

I do not currently have any good pictures of my products (I hope to post these shortly) however I do have one picture of my son modeling the first apron I made - don't tell my husband!  (;


Apron size 2/3 on my 10 month old boy

No comments:

Post a Comment