Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thanksgiving: Items 2 - 4!


Soooooooooooooooooooooo......   I've been a little tardy on posting my thankfulness of the day posts!

Here is three to kick start the week!


ITEM 2:  Windy Fall Days

I am thankful for windy fall days because it makes my laundry smell lovely and fresh and dry so quick!


It is always great when chores take less time!



ITEM 3:   3 Hour Naps

Who does not love naps!  I like to take naps on lazy Sunday afternoons but the naps that I am thankful for in this posts are the naps that this little guy takes on a daily basis.  I am ecspecially thankful when the naps stretch out to 3 hours!



Look at that smile - he is thankful for 3hour naps too!


ITEM 4:  Long Weekends

We usually spend some of the long weekend visiting friends and family but the day I usually enjoy the most is the Monday.  Why you ask?  We usually reserve Mondays for recovery, rest and puttering around the house.  Here is a picture of my three favorite people to putter around with.


I am always thankful for long weekends and the chance to slow down and putter with these guys!




Thanks for reading!  I'll be back soon, I'm only 10 items behind!

~MH

1 comment: