Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thankfulness: Day 1

In light of it being Thanksgiving this month I thought that I would do 31 days of thankfulness - I know... I know... I am already behind but I hope to quickly catch-up!

DAY 1:  I am thankful for Crayola 'washable' Markers

From the pictures below you would think that I would be cursing Crayola Markers but in fact the situation could have been much worse if these hadn't been washable markers!




This is what our child does with 5 mins of unsupervised time (I was changing L's diaper) and a marker, and yes, by the way he did have a colouring page in front of him!  Maybe he was getting ready for Halloween. All I can say is thank goodness for crayola washable markers, this creative misadventure came off of J's face with no soap and minimal scrubbing and provided us all a good laugh in the process!

Have a great day!

                                                                                          ~MH





No comments:

Post a Comment